So as many of you know by now, we adopted two lab puppies. They are precious BUT they chew on everything. Puppies teeth just like children do but they chew on things…well or anything for that matter including shoes, your kids toys, my laptop cord (yikes!), and even our clothes, if within reach! Therefore, I have concluded a list of dogs treats and bones that can help with the chewing issue.
- The Nyla Bone Chews for less that $10….safer than the raw-hides. These are for large dogs, as you can see you can see I adopted labs. You can get the smaller ones for smaller dogs as well through this link:Nylabone Moderate Chew FlexiChew Dog Toys, Chew Toy Pack for Small Dogs
- Another one my pups love are the Nylabone Dura Chew Power Chew Textured Ring Souper, Large Dog Chew Toy, Flavor Medley
3.Pedigree has a box of 32 sticks for less that, yup….$10! This helps give them something to chew and freshens that dog breath. PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Large Dental Dog Treats Original, 1.72 lb. Pack (32 Treats)
4. I also recommend the Greenie sticks but they are a bit more that the $20. Maybe this one could be your pups Christmas splurge at $24.99. GREENIES Original Regular Size Dental Dog Treats, 36 oz. Pack (36 Treats)
5. This is the chilly bone….it is great for your teething pup because you can put it in the freezer or refrigerator for teething or just a hot summer day.
6. This is a great chew toy that is peanut butter flavored and safe for around $10.
9. This one is funny to watch my pups play with. They get so confused. Bless their little hearts, they aren’t the brightest….yet!
10. This is great if you have more than one dog. This comes in a 12 pack!
11. This bag runs about $8 and look at the cute puppy face!
I hope your pups have a Merry Christmas! My little stinkers will be. As you can see, they are already beyond spoiled and loved, but we love them like that! They are such joys and my son absolutely loves them. He does his belly giggle when he plays with them….totally worth it and the mess they make. It’s all about that Christmas spirit, but also the love that holds the walls in your home together. Yes, they are sleeping upside down…goofballs.